Big Announcement! Over $20K in Grants Awarded in 2020!!
December 26, 2020MKS News & Announcements
We are happy to announce that we have been able to award $21,325 in grants in 2020! These grants have made it possible for local children with neurodevelopmental conditions to receive therapies and services their families were otherwise unable to afford.
The grants awarded so far include:
- $3,375 for a child from Bergen County, NJ with Autism, PANS, and Apraxia to receive 9 months of functional medicine services, therapies, and related supplements from The New England Center for Health in Wilton, CT
- $2,025 for a teen from Essex County, NJ with Autism to receive 3 months of virtual sensory motor & cognitive training from our Resource List member, Brain Balance of Bergen County
- $2,025 for a child from NYC with ADHD to receive 3 months of virtual sensory motor & cognitive training from our Resource List member, Brain Balance of Bergen County
- $10,452 for a toddler from Passaic County, NJ with Neurodevelopmental Delays and Hearing Loss to receive 1 year of specialized Auditory Verbal Therapy with our Resource List member, Chaya Sorscher-Levi MS CCC-SLP/A
- $2,808 for a teen from Sussex County, NJ with Autism to receive 1 year of fitness, counseling, motivation, and guidance from our Resource List member, Guy Gordon of Back On Track Agency
- $640 for a pre-teen from Warren County, NJ with Autism to receive 5 months of Coding, Game Design, and Robotics instruction with our Resource List member, Game-U
We would like to thank all our donors, sponsors, supporters, volunteers, and followers for their generous donations, help, and support! We are eternally grateful for all you have done to make this possible!
AND WE ARE NOT DONE! More grants to be announced soon. Stay tuned!!
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook to get the latest updates!
Want to help us help even more children in 2021? Please go to http://missionkidsuccess.org/how-to-donate/ and donate today!