Big Announcement! Over $25K in Grants Awarded in 2021!!
December 27, 2021MKS News & Announcements
We are happy to announce that we have been able to award $26,580 in grants in 2021! These grants have made it possible for local children with neurodevelopmental conditions to receive therapies and services their families were otherwise unable to afford.
The grants awarded in 2021 include:
- $5,775 for a child from Somerset County, NJ with Asperger Syndrome, ADHD, and Dyslexia towards 4 months of in-center sensory motor & cognitive training from our Resource List member, Brain Balance of Summit, NJ
- $5,775 for a toddler from Passaic County, NJ with Williams Syndrome and Neurodevelopmental Delays towards 1 year of Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI) Therapy with our Resource List member, Ariella Neuman, OTR/L
- $2,700 for three siblings from Somerset County, NJ with Autism, ADHD, and Learning Disabilities towards 1 year of adaptive Taekwondo lessons at our Resource List member, Raritan Valley ATA
- $5,775 for a child from Warren County, NJ with Neurodevelopmental delays and Sensory Processing challenges towards 4 months of in-center sensory motor & cognitive training from our Resource List member, Brain Balance of Summit, NJ
- $900 for a child from Bergen County, NJ with a Learning Disability towards 1 year of Coding, Game Design, and Robotics instruction with our Resource List member, Game-U
- $5,655 for a teenager from Passaic County, NJ with Auditory Neuropathy, Social Delays, and Neurodevelopmental Delays towards 1 year of Auditory Verbal Therapy and 6 months of Social Skills Therapy
We would like to thank all our donors, sponsors, supporters, volunteers, and followers for their generous donations, help, and support! We are eternally grateful for all you have done to make this possible!
AND WE ARE NOT DONE! More grants to be announced soon!!
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook to get the latest updates!